In this awesome interview Megan reveals:
- Why ‘Human Resources’ is so passé and why she loves her title, “Head of Employee Experience”
- Why RedBalloon has been voted “Best Place To Work” by BRW for five years in a row
- The 3 key components that make RedBalloon’s culture so attractive
- How the organisation’s values evolved organically and are embedded not only through processes from recruitment and performance management but in well-promoted company lore
- Funky employee reward schemes like the Monthly Oscar Award, Annual Values Award, and the employee Dream Catcher
- The Happiness Revolution and the RED Principle – “Recognise Every Day” and its impact on high performance culture
- Measuring success through the usual business performance measures as well as the 3 Personal Promises, aligned and publicly tracked against the company’s strategic plan
- How to track and monitor cultural performance and health through the Employee Net Promoter Score and the more regular Pulse Checks
- The Employee Experience Framework with its Six Pillars of Success.
Listen now: 36 minutes well-invested!
A HUGE thank you to Megan and RedBalloon for sharing their corporate culture ‘secret sauce’. This is a company that values PEOPLE – and its success is a natural result.