Change is a disruption – be it exciting or debilitating.
And then there are the reactions to change:
- “Why change? Don’t fix what ain’t broke.”
- “I can’t see how this is going to improve things.”
- “This is change for change’s sake.”
- “What will happen to my job/my role/my friends/my desk? Where will I put my personal photos?”
- “Am I really cut out for this leadership stuff? What if the whole thing goes belly up?”
So how do we handle change in a way that keeps us calm, centred, and effective?
Download my complimentary whitepaper for tips and insights to get you started now:
Looking for solutions now?
Contact me, Zoë Routh on +61 2 6162 0554 or email email@example.com for a conversation about your change challenges and our Change Agility programs.